The Vangard Hi Viz Winter jacket is great value addition to your cold weather wardrobe. Wide, reflective strips on the front and back combined with hi viz yellow makes it incredibly easy to be seen on the road. The use of black in the right places keeps road grime hidden and creates a flattering look.
The jacket features a water resistant and windproof soft shell to keep you warm on the coldest days.
For the more technical details - it can handle a water column pressure of 10,000mm and has an incredible breathability rating of 11,000 g/m2/24hr.
The inside of the jacket, including the collar is full fleece which is soft, cosy and has good insulating properties.
There are lighter ventilation panels on the body and sleeves for temperature regulation.
On the front there is a durable YKK zip with a chest pocket for gels, mobile phone or any other small items you need kept safe.
On the back inside there are 3 pockets with an additional zippered valuables pocket.
The Vangard Hi Viz Winter jacket could be worn alone, with a base layer or as a jacket with a lighter jersey underneath.
The hem has a silicone gripper to keep the garment in place.
- Wide, reflective strips on front and back
- Hi viz yellow where it counts, black to hide winter road spray
- Highly water resistant
- Windproof soft shell
- Insulating fleece inside
- Front chest zippered pocket for valuables
- 3 open rear pockets and one side zippered for valuables
- ventilation for temperature/moisture management
- Durable zip with pull tab for ease of use with gloves