The Swiftwick ASPIRE™ Line of cycling socks are is thin and light yet still perfect for athletes of any sport. These socks utilise Managed Compression™ which prevents bunching and hot spots by supporting all 3 arches in the foot. Linked-Toe technology prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe-box. The socks are knitted at 200 needles, the highest you’ll find in socks. This high-gauge construction produces a softer, denser, more durable sock designed to fit your feet perfectly.
This is the seven inch cuff which comes just below the calf muscle
- Managed Compression™ -Reduces swelling, increases endurance and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Seven inch cuff
- Chemical Free Wicking – Performs every time and delivers the ultimate dry fit. Technical yarns that fuse the most advanced knit patterns with hollow Olefin fibres to pull sweat off your body and repel external moisture.
- Blister-Free – Our seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression? technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odour to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour – Lateral foothold delivers a no slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
- Made in USA