The BBB Triguard jersey 2.0 is a great jersey for cold weather rides - it's windproof, water resistant and breathable. The Trilite fabric uses a 3 layer technology that not only allows sweat to pass right through, its also water resistant (20.000mm/H20) keeping you warm and dry during exercise. The Triguard offers the best of both worlds with the comfort of a jersey but the protection of a jacket.
This jersey is one of our best sellers and a great item to have in your winter cycling wardrobe
- The Triguard jersey protects against the cold and wind
- Lightweight with a great aerodynamic fit and allows sweat to pass right through (20.000g/m2/24H).
- TriLite fabric is windproof and water-resistant (20.000mm/H20), with 4-way stretch for great freedom of movement.
- Mid-weight brushed fabric with water-repellent coating on back for high breathability.
- Mesh armpits and thermal back panel for extra breathability
- Clean finish front of jacket and new streamlined lazer cut raw front hem with a wide flexible gripper on the back
- Anatomic panel shape fits like a jersey, but protects like a jacket.
- Full-length waterproof lockable YKK-zipper
- 4 back pockets, one with zipper.
- Reflective accents on the arms