The Assos Mille GT Spring Fall Airblock Vest is seriously protective gilet for cold days. It's a highly breathable, windproof and water-resistant softshell vest providing all important core coverage for the variable conditions encountered during spring, autumn and most of the Australian winter season. It is in the Assos Climarange Clima Code 2/3 Spring Fall.
The vest is wind and water resistant all over, with fleece lined fabric to cover the shoulders and lower front while the upper and back of the garment are lighter to prevent overheating and bulk
Mille GT line is designed for long distance comfort and is defined by relaxed fits, versatile silhouettes that are optimised for total comfort in the riding position.
This is a quality gilet that would be a great asset to your winter riding wardrobe.
- The vest is made of a softshell fabric that is windproof, water repellent and highly breathable.
- Rear pocket slots - two openings on the lower rear panel provide access to jersey pockets underneath
- Full length zipper
- Reflective strips to the outer side of pocket area
- Triangulated pattern on the abdominal area provides a smooth and comfortable fit - lower part thermal fleece
- Regular fit for comfort in the riding position