The Assos Tiburu Laalaai is a versatile women's cycling jacket perfectly suited to the varying conditions of early and late winter through spring and back to autumn. The Tiburu Jacket Laalalai provides wind and rain protection with supreme breathability and freedom of movement thanks to the different Assos proprietary fabrics performing specific purposes where needed. The jacket has a form fitting, streamlined fit designed specifically for women.
The chest panel features a double layer to insulate better than wearing a jersey - but prevents the overheating of a jacket. The side panels use a windproof single layer fabric to add breathability compared with the double layer front panel.
The back has a one way stretch fabric which is elasticised horizontally but not vertically to prevent saggy pockets. The pockets feature a cover to prevent goods falling out and anti-stretch fabric for easier access whilst riding.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is part of the Laalalai range and is a race cut. If looser cut is desired we recommend going up at least one size*
- Raglan cut sleeves that are integrated all the way into the jacket rather than attaching at the shoulder - this offers maximum freedom of movement and a slick, flowing fit.
- Raw-cut cuffs high end finish which eradicates the hem for upgraded comfort.
- Three standard back pockets with triple ramp concept - an internal cover that keeps items securely in place but does not hinder access.
- Ultra-sonic bonding: Method of closely welding parts without stitching. Used on the cuffs to eliminate abrasion and retain heat.
- Reflective visibility features