The Xplova X5 provides a vast array of advanced features including a built in 'dash cam'.
The X5 features step by step mapping and has a full colour screen. The GPS system uses 3 different types for optimal mapping in different types of terrain. The maps can easily be downloaded via the Wi-Fi connectivity for any country or region. The map gives turn by turn signals and also allows for smart signs to be added to the map which are prompts regarding the location, for example "last water here for 100km."
The screen auto adjusts to lights conditions making it easy to read the screen in direct sunlight and has both buttons and touch screen features to allow easy use including in inclement weather conditions.
The Dash Cam has an easy to press record button with preset record times. It can be set up to run in multiple ways, but one of the highlights is that it can be set to begin recording when a preset value is triggered amongst the metrics it provides. For example if the speed changes dramatically or the heart rate spikes it will automatically start recording the footage into the memory.
It can handle a vast array of metrics and will sync to all of the major data analysis programs on the market such as Strava and Training Peaks. The Xplova X5EVO gives you free access to 30 specific workouts which can be downloaded onto the GPS computer.
- 12 hours Battery life
- GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou system for location
- IPX 7 water resistance; Anti-shock
- 120g weight
- Button/touch screen menu select
- ANT+ connectivity for heart rate, cadence, power meter and speed sensors
- Colour screen: 3 inch
- Waypoint Navigation
- Charge time: 5 hours - Micro USB
- Temperature, ambient light and barometric altimeter
- Bluetooth and USB data transfer
- 8GB of storage
- Xplova App connect: Android 5 or IOS 10 or later
- Up to 10 data fields per page
- Mount is Garmin type 1/4 turn lock
Box contains: Xplova X5, bike mount, quick-start guide, Micro USB cable, Warranty card