The Santini 2020 Spring Summer women’s collection is the result of a collaboration with Lizzie Deignan, former UCI Road World Champion, five-time British National Champion, and 2019 Trek Segafredo Women’s Team member.
Designed specifically for the female form the summer 2020 range has a cut to fit all riders. All Santini garments are made with pride in Bergamo, Italy. The Summer 2020 Collection colour palette reflects the broad skies, lush greenery, ripe vineyards, scenic hills and roads of Northern Italy.
The Santini GIADA line is a classic, comfort style for every day rides. Relaxed cut and fabrics with the same great style as the performance collections. The GIADA Hip jersey is made of an all over light, mesh-like fabric to keep you cool, has a full cam lock zip in contrasting colour, three back pockets and reflective tabs either side. The hem is silicone printed elastic to keep the jersey nicely in place. Great all over print featuring tiny scattered letters of the Santini logo.
- Classic style and relaxed fit
- Full front zip with cam lock - can adjusted and locked in place
- Three back pockets
- Reflective tabs either side of pockets
- Designed, inspired by and made in Italy from Italian fabrics
- Mix and match with other items from the Santini summer 2020 range