Show your stripes with the 2018 Trek Segafredo Pro Team Bibshorts. These bibshorts are the same as what the team are wearing, and feature a sleek aerodynamic cut and the new premium Santini C3 chamois.
The new Santini C3 chamois is a multi layer design with the new thicker layers of foam Santini has developed. The top layer is soft against the skin and features dimpling for additional comfort. The front of the chamois features a pre-contoured 'conch' to reduce pressure, and additional thickness is added under the rear sit bones to help reduce pressure on long rides.
The bibshort legs are finished with a wide raw edge silicone elastic gripper designed to sit flat and provide maximum comfort for all day riding. The bibshorts have super stretchy wide straps which are sewn into the bib specially to prevent interference with the stretch of the bib horizontally across the stomach.
They are made from premium Santini power fabric which provides optimum compression and a cool feel on hot days. The back of the bib is made of lightweight mesh with a radio pocket built in.
These are a pro aerodynamic fit. We recommend going up a size
- New Santini C3 chamois provides incredible comfort
- Innovative front bib design to allow extra stretch across stomach without the straps interferring
- Laser cut silicone wide band leg grippers to prevent them from cutting into the leg
- Santini power lycra provides optimum moisture transfer and compression
- Lightweight mesh between straps to keep you cool on hot days
- Flat over-locked seams where most critical to prevent rubbing against skin
- Longer leg length