The Santini Beta Rain Windstopper jacket is a premium winter jacket featuring water resistance and Gore wind-proofing for warmth between 5 and 18 degrees. The jacket has water resistance which will provide protection for the first 90 minutes of wet weather.
This jacket was designed in conjunction with Trek Segafredo which means it has exceptional breathability while being exceptionally lightweight. This jacket feels more like a jersey than a jacket. The underarms feature regular roubaix fabric for additional breathability.
The back of the jacket has 3 large pockets edged with reflective piping and a water-sealed camlock zipper ensures you stay dry. We recommend layering it with a base layer when riding in conditions colder than 5 degrees.
*This jacket is Slim-Fit. Please go up a size if you want a more relaxed fit*
- Water-resistant and Gore Windstopper fabric ensures you stay warm and dry
- Multi-layer fabric keeps jacket weight down whilst allowing excellent breathability
- Temperature range: 5 to 18 degrees Celcius
- Water-sealed camlock zip
- Regular roubaix underarm inserts for greater breathability
- Reflective rear piping on pockets and logos for nighttime visibility
- 3 large pockets
- Elasticated silicone hem to ensure jacket stays in place