The Pearl Izumi Torrent is a lightweight rain jacket that sheds water like no other thanks to the PI Dry finish, which offers permanent water repellency for a lifetime of performance. A stretch nylon fabric is used to achieve a close-to-body fit that still allows for movement on the bike. A highly breathable water-proof membrane and taped seams provide absolute protection, with rapid moisture vapor transfer to keep you dry inside. A high collar helps keep the rain out and the cut is just generous enough to accommodate layers beneath. And it’s packable enough to easily stash in a jersey pocket. Of course this jacket will keep you protected from the wind as well.
A great addition winter cycling kit.
- Lightweight face fabric with stretch for a close-to-body fit, made from 100% recycled Nylon
- PI Dry technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- High-performance 2.5-layer waterproof breathable membrane; 10k/10k rating
- Fully-taped seams
- Waterproof asymmetric two-way front zipper with pull tab for ease of use with gloved hands
- Rear drop hem for extra coverage while in aggressive riding position
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility