The Pearl Izumi Merino Wool Sock is perfect for cold days on the bike. Constructed from 30% Merino wool and 60% polyester blends for durability and warmth. The sock has an anatomic arch compression fit with mesh over the instep for great fit and comfort under your shoe. Nylon in the heel and toe increase durability, and a flat seam in the toe to eliminates unnecessary bulk.
Combining responsibly sourced Merino wool and polyester from recycled water bottles, these socks are amazingly comfortable and a step in the right direction for the planet too!
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve®
- Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes.
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit.
- Mesh ventilation over top of foot.
- Cuff height (19 cm)
- Unisex sizing
- Made in USA