The Northwave Flash 2 Carbon shoe is a high performance shoe which offers excellent comfort. It has many of the features seen in the top of the line Northwave Extreme RR at a more modest price point.
The shoes are made of a one piece upper featuring fine vents throughout with a soft touch matte finish. The shoe has bright red contrasting details which provide understated style.
The heel cup has a unidirectional grip fabric which grabs when pulling up with the heel but allows the foot to slide easily into the shoe. The shoe features the offset wire lacing seen in the Extreme RR shoe and has a built in wrap over tongue.
The full carbon sole features 3 large vents which are designed to help air flow and water drainage in wet conditions. The sole is compatible with Shimano and Look cleats as well as Speedplay. The sole features rubber bumpers for off the bike grip and anatomical arch support. The foot bed features holes for additional ventilation.
- Aero one piece Biomap upper prevents hot spots and provides snug fit
- Wire dial closure system provides easy adjustments in an offset position
- Uni directional fabric around heel allows easy shoe entry but prevents heel pulling up
- Fluoro red detailing provides understated styling
- Matte finish on shoe
- Carbon sole for maximum stiffness
- Anatomical arch support and vented footbed
- 3 vents in the sole for comfort on warm days and drainage when wet
- Rubber bumpers for grip when off the bike
- Sole is compatible with Shimano, Look and Speedplay
- Reflective detailing on heel for visibility in low light conditions