The Northwave Extreme RR shoe is the top of the line professional level performance shoe. This shoe ensures optimal comfort and power transfer at a lightweight 220g. It is a snug Italian style fit suited for people who want maximum performance.
The shoes are made of a one piece upper featuring fine vents throughout with a soft touch matte finish. The shoe has fluoro yellow detailing to provide versatile contrast against the black upper.
The heel cup has a unidirectional grip fabric which grabs when pulling up with the heel but allows the foot to slide easily into the shoe. The shoe features the offset wire lacing in optimal positioning and has a built in wrap over tongue to prevent hot spots and discomfort during long rides.
The sole features a full premium carbon construction saving weight and increasing power transfer to the pedals. The sole features 7 vents which are designed to help air flow and water drainage in wet conditions. The sole is compatible with Shimano and Look cleats as well as Speedplay.
The sole features rubber bumpers for off the bike grip and anatomical arch support. The foot bed features holes for additional ventilation and has an anatomical arch and metatarsal support.
- Aero one piece Biomap upper prevents hot spots and provides snug fit
- Wire dial closure system provides easy adjustments in an offset position
- Uni directional fabric around heel allows easy shoe entry but prevents heel pulling up
- Fluoro yellow detailing provides understated styling
- Matte finish on shoe
- Full Carbon Ultra sole for maximum stiffness
- Anatomical arch support, metatarsal support and vented footbed
- 7 vents in the sole for comfort on warm days and drainage when wet
- Rubber bumpers for grip when off the bike
- Sole is compatible with Shimano, Look and Speedplay