The Limar Pro Series X2 full finger winter glove is a thin woven style windproof cycling glove.
It has generous silicone printing on the palm and 4 fingers to give good grip. It suits riders who want some warmth and protection in cooler weather, and not lose tactile feeling. Additionally the thin form fitting nature allows it to be teamed with a mitt or a liner for a thicker winter glove for additional warmth when it gets even cooler.
This style of glove often gets used off the bike as well!
- Windproof .
- 35 mm cuff to warm the wrist and snug into a winter jersey.
- Silicone print grip palm and fingers.
- Wash and hang dry overnight.
- Elastic woven fabric hugs the hand allowing it to be used under other gloves and mitts
- Reflective Azur brand on outer edge providing some aid to night time visibility