IO Merino Chaser gloves are lightweight, natural, breathable, soft, warm and comfortable. You can even use your touchscreen devices without taking them off thanks to the touchscreen friendly pads on the thumb and forefinger.
Made from our IO Merino's flagship Enigma265 fabric, they’re 96% superfine Australian Merino for the ultimate in performance, and 4% Elastane that gives them durability and four-way stretch to make these some of the most comfortable gloves on the market.
Wear them on their own, or as liners inside your cycling gloves
- Touchscreen friendly thumb and forefinger.
- Easy-clip to keep your gloves together
- Weight: Mid Weight (265 gsm)
- Fabric: Enigma265 (96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane)
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.