The Assos Mille GT Winter Jacket is a pared back, stylish yet technical thermal soft-shell. This jacket has been designed to beat anything winter has in store - wind, rain, and biting frosts. Perfect for making cold days out a comfortable experience.
The front and back are made from a protective soft shell to keep you well protected and warm.To ensure you don’t overheat, lighter wind and rainproof fabric is used on the shoulders, outer arms and dorsal of this jacket – locations that also benefit from the lower weight. To ensure an ergonomic fit and improved breathability, race-proven RX flexible and breathable fabric on the back and underarms of this jacket.
Sticking to Assos tradition, this piece is predominately black, which has proven a wise choice to combat dirty winter roads. Reflective elements to add some visibility and theblack and white Assos Logo pattern under the arms adds a flash of pattern
- Front and back panel: Assos in-house developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m, wind-resistant and highly breathable.Guaranteed heat retention and climate control. A highlight is the ultimate protection it grants against wind and rain. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 14.600 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- Upper sleeve and upper back: in-house developed tri-layer lightweight soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 27.000 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- Underside of the sleeves and dorsal panel, Assos proprietary RX is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: with the optimal height for ease of access, internal seams fashion an almost-there lid for the pocket.
- Reflective stripes at sides of pockets for enhanced visibility.
- Rear stabilizer S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag.
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in our Sens Bicolor textile.
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag.
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.