The Bryton Aero 60 is their first aerodynamic GPS Cycling Computer for road bikes. With precisely engineered dimple design wrapped around its back and the brand new Aero Mount developed as an integrated system to reduce air drag, Aero 60 not only provides powerful features, but it's also built to be highly aerodynamic. Aero 60 also comes with pre-loaded OpenStreetMap and full GNSS support, allowing you to follow planned trips under precise positioning.
A crisp black and white 2.3” large display, makes reading data easy. It can fit up to 10 data fields per page and has a selection of over 78 functions for you to have better understanding of your real-time performance.
Aero 60 now supports electronic gear-shifting system including Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS. Instead of checking your crankset and cassette, you can get all gear information such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life of the ESS immediately on Aero 60.
You can trust your all day and night adventures will be recorded with up to 32 hours of battery life. You can also charge via power bank while recording.
To make your training easier than ever, now Aero 60 supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks®. You can plan your workouts on TrainingPeaks® and export them to Aero 60 via Bryton Active App, and then you can easily start your training based on your training goal.
- Integrated aerodynamic design and mount
- ANT and BLE sensor pairing
- Loaded with Open Street maps
- 2.3 inch black and white screen
- Up to 10 data fields per page
10 page displays
- 78+ functions
- ESS support - gear selection and ratio information for Shimano Di2, SRAM eTap and Campag EPS
- Up to 32 hours of battery life
- Supports powerbank charging whilst recording
- Export TrainingPeaks workouts via the Brayton Active app
- Tracks created by Bryton Active App offer turn-by-turn guidance such as info for distance and direction before every turn, making the rides smoother and more enjoyable.