Bont CTT1 Road Cycling Shoes - White Free Shipping
The Bont CTT1 was designed specifically for the Cervelo TestTeam, to be pushed to the limits in the pro-peloton. Bont shoes are famous for being one of the stiffest on the market. They serve a specific purpose: creating the most optimal power transfer between the foot and pedal.
Note: Limited sizing available
- Heat mold-able allowing for a superior personalised fit
- 3 adjustable cleat holes with grid for accurate set up
- The cleat micro grid allows precise cleat placement.
- Anatomical forefoot and heel cup shape
- Structural medial longitudinal arch support is provided to stop over pronation of feet.
- The toe protector not only protects from shoe from wheel rub and impact but also houses ventilation holes for improving airflow.
- Replaceable sole guards & buckles
- Non stretch material
- High density memory foam with dry cell technology to ensure mimimal water retention in wet conditions.
- Low profile, micro adjustable buckles with 3 lengths of ladders available to ensure proper fit.
Regular Post delivery is $8.95 and 2-6 days for Regular Post.
Express Post is $13.95 and next day delivery if in the Express Post network.
Click and Collect option is free from our Elwood and Surrey Hills stores - you will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
Orders over $100 are generally free.
Over 95% of orders are filled and mailed in 48 hours.
If there are issues or delays we email or call you.
For more information please see our Shipping Page