The BBB Triguard jersey is a great value addition to your cycling wardrobe. It has three all important features - windproof, highly water resistant and breathable. Not only will it protect you against the cold, wind and rain, it is lightweight and offers a great freedom of movement. The Trilite fabric uses a three layer technology that not only allows sweat to pass right through, its also water resistant (20.000mm/H20) keeping you warm and dry during exercise. The Triguard is the best of both worlds with the comfort of a jersey but the protection of a jacket.
It can be worn on it's own, with a base layer or as a jacket over a lighter jersey.
This jacket is extremely popular with road cyclists and commuters alike.
- The Triguard jersey protects against the cold and wind
- Lightweight with a great aerodynamic fit and allows sweat to pass right through (20.000g/m2/24H).
- TriLite fabric is windproof and water-resistant (20.000mm/H20), with 4-way stretch for great freedom of movement.
- Mid-weight brushed fabric with water-repellent coating on back for high breathability.
- Anatomic panel shape fits like a jersey, but protects like a jacket.
- Elastic gripper at waist keeps the jersey from riding up.
- Full-length lockable YKK-zipper with storm flap to eliminate drafts and neck irritation.
- 4 back pockets, one with zipper.
- Reflective accents on the front and the back for extra visibility.