The award winning BBB ThermoLayer Women’s Short Sleeve Thermal is warm, well designed, and attractive for female cyclists. It will keep your core warmer in cooler weather cycling as a luxurious part of a layering system.
Technically it is one of the advanced combinations of fabrics (with scientific names that mean little to us) from polyropylene and polyamide which we see in the better thermal garments. Equally importantly it is clearly, specifically, made for women including a rather flattering styling.
- Short sleeve base layer for women.
- This base layer keeps you warm and dry during outdoor sports on those cold winter days.
- The innovative seamless body construction incorporates rib zones for enhanced body support and increased thermal efficiency. Mesh zones provide improved perspiration control.
- The combination of polypropylene and polyamide fibers is an excellent blend designed to keep you warm, dry and fresh.
- With QuickDry treatment – enhances wicking and comfort on the bike, and aids rapid drying when used in multi-day rides and for commuters
- Louise particularly likes the mesh zones that provide ventilation to enhance wicking without sacrificing warmth
- The Thermolayer was tested and awarded 10/10 Highly Reccomended by UK Cycling Weekly in 2012
These base layers have combined sizing