The BBB ErgoPlus Winter Cycling Socks (black) are a great and necessary addition to your Winter cycling kit. These have been awarded "Best in Test" by Bicycle Network Victoria's Ride On review.
These socks are anatomically designed with Far InfraRed technology for cold weather conditions. What does this mean? Ceramic powder nano particles are incorporated into the weave of the socks that reflect Far InfraRed (FIR) rays emitted by the body; this improves metabolism and increase blood flow to the feet. Your toes will thank you!
- "I never new socks could feel this good." Bicycle Network Victoria Socks Review - awarded Best in Test
- Far InfraRed (FIR) technology keeps feet and toes warm and exceptionally comfortable by improving body’s metabolism and microcirculation
- Sole made of extra warm fabric equipped with Far Infrared technology for extra insulation
- Seamless toe construction
- Open structure lines on top of the sock allow excessive moisture to evaporate easily
- Flexible bending ankle area - prevents folds where the sock is curved
- Long cycling sock, 120 mm height