The Assos T.equipe Evo profBlack bibshort is based on the S7 with some improvements and updates styling. The profBlack is a special range with black detailing throughout the bibshort.
Designed for high performance with medium compression for frequent riding and racing. Made from proprietary Assos developed fabrics, the race cut is designed for regular cyclists in mind looking for a performance edge.
The updated chamois features the Krater finish in the front section. It is perforated with small holes for extra breathability. This was a request from the Team BMC riders who now test and work in collaboration with Assos in designing new products.
Please note these will fit quite firmly and feature a longer leg length than the regular fit.
- The Men’s Equipe Evo S7 specific chamois is designed for more aggressive riding with the all new Krater hole design (small holes for breathability)
- 8mm thick multi density, compression resistant foams and honeycomb finish.
- Longer leg length and more compressive fit than the T.Mille bib short
- Revised Elastic grippers for extra comfort
- Used by The BMC racing team
- Assos logo in black on both legs