The ASSOS sJ.blitzFeder is a versatile, lightweight shell jacket that suits many riding conditions. It breaks the wind, and has some water resistance but due to highly breathable fabric and mesh panels on the back it avoids the uncomfortable heat build up common to most cycling jackets. When not in use it easily folds into its internal stuff sack and fits in a pocket.
The new design features greater stretch in the fabric with a softer feel and a slightly more contoured fit.
"blitzFeder Jacket - Star of the Show" -RCUK review
- Very versatile for those who want to ride in a jacket - can be ridden hard and breaks wind, chill and keeps comfortable in showers & wet weather
- Extremely light (96 grams for Medium) and fits into its own small internal pocket
- Wind blocking but highly breathable fabric with rear mesh ventilation panels - avoids excess heat build up
- Good water resistance - Not waterproof but treatment and holds quite a lot of water out - keeping very comfortable rather than dry.
- Unisex fitted cut with ample stretch
- No "flap" fabric