Assos BonkaGlove_Evo7 - warm not bulky Free Shipping
A question we get asked regularly in winter is "Who makes a warm winter glove which isn't like a ski glove?"
Assos have answered this question with the Bonka glove. There is nothing worse than a super thick winter glove which leaves you struggling to feel around for that gel in your back pocket and unsure whether you have good traction on a lever or not. These gloves have a temperature rating between -6 to 8 degrees they are for proper winter days. Featuring a suede strip on the index finger and a neoprene cuff to fit neatly under the jacket, they are a glove which has everything. Other sizes may be available on request.
- Three layer construction for real insulation and AirBlock fabric on the back for windproofing
- Not too bulky, and firm around the wrist to prevent air blowing up jackets
- Suede palm construction with gel inserts to reduce vibration and palm pain
- Grippy Assos logos on the fingers and palm
- Thin fingers so you can feel the levers
- index finger nose wipe
- Black to avoid showing the winter road grime
- -6 to 8 degrees Early Winter Climarange
Regular Post delivery is $8.95 and 2-6 days for Regular Post.
Express Post is $13.95 and next day delivery if in the Express Post network.
Click and Collect option is free from our Elwood and Surrey Hills stores - you will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
Orders over $100 are generally free.
Over 95% of orders are filled and mailed in 48 hours.
If there are issues or delays we email or call you.
For more information please see our Shipping Page