BBB ThermoLayer Womens Long sleeve award winning warmth
The award winning BBB ThermoLayer Women’s long sleeve thermal is warm, well designed, and attractive for female cyclists. It will keep your core warmer in cooler weather cycling as a luxurious part of a layering system.
Technically it is one of the advanced combinations of fabrics (with scientific names that mean little to us) from polypropylene and polyamide which we see in the better thermal garments. Equally importantly it is clearly, specifically, made for women including a rather flattering styling.
- Long sleeve, feminine style base layer for extra comfort.
- This base layer keeps you warm and dry during outdoor sports on those cold, winter days.
- The innovative seamless body construction incorporates rib zones for enhanced body support and increased thermal efficiency. Mesh zones provide improved perspiration control.
- The combination of polypropylene and polyamide fibers is an excellent blend designed to keep you warm, dry and fresh.
- With QuickDry treatment – enhances wicking and comfort on the bike, and aids rapid drying when used in multi-day rides and for commuters
- Louise particularly likes the mesh zones that provide ventilation to enhance wicking without sacrificing warmth
- The ThermoLayer was tested and awarded 10/10 Highly Recommended by UK Cycling Weekly in 2012
These base layers have combined sizing
Regular Post delivery is $8.95 and 2-6 days for Regular Post.
Express Post is $13.95 and next day delivery if in the Express Post network.
Click and Collect option is free from our Elwood and Surrey Hills stores - you will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
Orders over $100 are generally free.
Over 95% of orders are filled and mailed in 48 hours.
If there are issues or delays we email or call you.
For more information please see our Shipping Page