The Santini Eureka Thermal Bib-short is a fantastic option for cool days when you want to be able to take off your knee or leg warmers but keep warm everywhere else!
The bib-shorts are made of Santini's BeHot water resistant thermal fleece throughout all but the upper straps. It draws heat from the skin into the fabric while repelling water externally. The legs are finished with an updated elastic leg band with Santini branding in silver thread to help with visibility. The inside of the elastic features a grippy surface to hold the legs in place.
The bib-shorts feature the popular updated GITevo gel-core chamois for great comfort across all day rides. The chamois is edged with flat zigzag stitching to help reduce friction against the skin.
The upper straps are made of a lightweight mesh fabric to ensure comfort and stretch where it's needed the most. The bib-shorts are finished with a pair of reflective tabs on the back of the legs for visibility.
- Anatomically cut bib-shorts in BeHot thermal fabric which is also water resistant
- Mid width elastic leg gripper to keep shorts in place
- New improved GITEvo chamois insert - more foam and channelling for greater comfort
- Reflective branding and leg tabs for visibility
- A great item for mid-season conditions when you want to remove your warmers but keep warm where it matters the most
Note Santini is European - which is a SMALL FIT. We recommend you choose one size larger than you would wear in American or Australian/New Zealand designed clothing.