The Northwave Revolution shoe is a high performance shoe for wider foot shapes. It has an additional wire dial which allows for a more comfortable fit on wider feet.
The shoes are made of a two piece upper with venting throughout. They feature plenty of reflective detailing for visibility in low light conditions.
The heel cup has a unidirectional grip fabric which grabs when pulling up with the heel but allows the foot to slide easily into the shoe. The shoe features the offset wire lacing to prevent hot spots on the top of the foot.
The full carbon sole features 3 large vents which are designed to help air flow and water drainage in wet conditions. The sole is compatible with Shimano and Look cleats as well as Speedplay. The sole features rubber bumpers for off the bike grip and anatomical arch support. The foot bed features holes for additional ventilation.
- Wider fit with additional wire dials for extra comfort
- Wire dial closure system provides easy adjustments in an offset position
- Uni directional fabric around heel allows easy shoe entry but prevents heel pulling up
- Reflective detailing throughout for safety
- Carbon sole for maximum stiffness
- Anatomical arch support and vented footbed
- 3 vents in the sole for comfort on warm days and drainage when wet
- Rubber bumpers for grip when off the bike
- Sole is compatible with Shimano, Look and Speedplay