The Northwave Outcross Knit shoe is a comfortable sneaker style bike shoe for recreational and touring riding in mind. It features a unique patterned knitted upper with Michelin rubber edging partially covering the shoe to prevent water seeping in during bad weather.
The upper features a split tongue for ankle comfort and laces with an elastic band near the top to allow for a personalised fit and to prevent the shoe slipping off if the laces are too loose.
It features a grippy sole and looks like a sneaker to allow for off the bike use. The sole accepts SPD style cleats (2 bolt).
- SPD cleat compatible (two bolt)
- Woven sneaker like upper for comfort and breathability
- Shoe laces provide great adjustment
- Elastic near the top of the laces prevents shoe slippage if the laces are too loose
- Michelin rubber sole for excellent grip
- Designed for recreational riding and touring