The Santini 2020 Spring Summer women’s collection is the result of a collaboration with Lizzie Deignan, former UCI Road World Champion, five-time British National Champion, and 2019 Trek Segafredo Women’s Team member.
Designed specifically for the female form the summer 2020 range has a cut to fit all riders. All Santini garments are made with pride in Bergamo, Italy. The Summer 2020 Collection colour palette reflects the broad skies, lush greenery, ripe vineyards, scenic hills and roads of Northern Italy.
Santini's TONO range is their most-popular lightweight and breathable summer kit, and is available in a women’s specific fit for the first time for summer 2020. With mesh-like fabrics to help you manage punishing summer heat and designs that are anything but ordinary, TONO offers an elite fit for dedicated and demanding cyclists. Slim fitting for performance cycling and made mostly from ultra-light Think Opacity fabric, TONO is ideal for the hottest summer rides.
- Light weight, highly breathable fabric on front and sleeve
- Meshy fabrics on back and side panels
- Slim fit - we suggest going up a size to your usual AUS size
- Full quality cam lock front zip
- 2 open back pockets with an additional zippered valuables pocket to the side
- Reflective tabs on side of pockets
- Raglan sleeve design
- Laser cut, seam free sleeve hem for comfort
- Designed and made in Italy from Italian fabrics
- Contrasting colour pockets
- Matching bibs and accessories available for complete kit