The Santini 2020 Spring Summer women’s collection is the result of a collaboration with Lizzie Deignan, former UCI Road World Champion, five-time British National Champion, and 2019 Trek Segafredo Women’s Team member.
Designed specifically for the female form the summer 2020 range has a cut to fit all riders. All Santini garments are made with pride in Bergamo, Italy. The Summer 2020 Collection colour palette reflects the broad skies, lush greenery, ripe vineyards, scenic hills and roads of Northern Italy.
The Santini KARMA range is for those not out for marginal aero gains, but who don't want to compromise of quality, fit and comfort. The Karma range is cut for comfort. The colours and designs for 2020 are anything but ordinary. Feel cool, comfortable and look great!
- Comfort fit
- Internal placket to keep zipper off your skin
- Highly breathable, light fabric
- Subtle jacquard chromosome pattern
- Silicone print on elastic hem to keep jersey in place
- Laser cut sleeve hem
- Full front zip with cam lock
- Three back pockets
- Contrast colour and design across pockets