The Northwave Sonic 2 shoe provides exceptional ventilation and wire dial adjustment for greater comfort in the upper shoe lacing. The shoe features a supportive upper made predominantly from mesh with bright fluoro detailing to enhance safety and visibility on the road. The tongue has a split in the centre for greater ankle comfort and to prevent cutting around the ankle joint.
The sole is carbon reinforced and features 5 vents for breathability and rubber bumpers for grip when walking. The sole can be fitted with Shimano, Look or with an additional metal plate SPD cleats.
The wire lacing has an easy twist to tighten and pull to release system. There is a simple velcro strap for the lower foot closure. The wire laces feature a small plastic loop for ease of strap release when loosening whilst riding.
- Bright design for safety and to stand out
- One of the most ventilated shoes in the Northwave range
- Dial and wire system for easy closure adjustment while riding
- 5 vents in the sole
- Carbon reinforced sole for stiffness
- Shimano, Look and SPD compatible (with the purchase of an additional metal plate)
- Split tongue for ankle comfort
- Reflective detailing for low light conditions